Consultancy — Small to Medium Enterprises (SME)
Creating the conditions for further growth and success by joining your team for a day, a week or for a specific campaign, providing you with additional expertise, experience and capacity including:
- Value Chain Analysis — We believe every aspect of a company has an effect or impact on success.
- Identification of Unique Selling Points (USPs) — They are not always obvious, particularly when dealing with a global marketplace.
- Market Analysis and Creation — There is more to market analysis than just a web-search and economic stability.
- Cultural Essentials (including one off lectures) — Essential for business success abroad.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) — CRM is more than just a data-base. Effective CRM is a critical component of success.
- Knowledge of Government procurement procedures — They can be complex at home or abroad and it’s vital to get it right.
- Introductions to large Prime Contractors operating in the UK — You need the right contacts and credibility to enter and succeed in the supply chain.
- Responding to Customers’ Requests for Information (RFI) — It’s not just what you respond with, it’s how you do it.